• Free Consultation
Article
  1. Home
  2. Historic Roller Mills Building Barton

Historic Roller Mills Building Barton

Barton Roller Mills remained active into the 1890s. During this time, ownership of the building changed hands several times. In 1894, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Suckow of Milwaukee purchased the mill. In 1900, Mr. Suckow erected a new elevator (no longer standing) on the east side of the mill. William F. Gadow acquired interest in the mill in 1905.

Send Email:[email protected]

Online Comment Chat Online

Article Details

Random Article

Pay attention to the world's mining situation and focus on industry hotspots.